Sunday, June 20, 2010

the way, the truth, and the life


Your talents will take you to where you want to be, but your character is what keeps you there.

God works in mysterious ways. Sometimes He will put you in situations you never expected, situations that can make you uncomfortable and test your willingness to follow God no matter what He places in front of you. It then becomes a choice, loyalty is a decision...will you follow before, during, and after the storm?

There are also times when He reunites you with people from your past, people that have made a great impact on the person you have become. He always has new lessons to teach you. I believe that He brings people together so that we can learn from each other, have fellowship with each other, share our experiences and bring each other strength. He has called us to love one another and become His hands and feet in the world.

This world that we live in is uncertain and constantly changing, but God is eternal and unfailing. He is never changing. He is the same today, tomorrow, and forever. I put all my trust and faith in the one and only God of the universe, because in the end of days He will be the only thing that remains. I will walk all the days of my life for the glory of His kingdom. I will embrace the uncertainty.

I will walk without fear. I fear God and nothing else. I will be willing to lay down my life for the benefit of others and for God's purpose. Anxiously I wait to see where God will take me and how he will use me. Every day is a precious gift and many miracles await.

To reach all that God has in store for my life, I must remain disciplined, determined and focus on His will. I will be strong in prayer and steadfast in my faith. I will use all my time, talents, and treasure to bring more people to know and love the Lord. I want to be a light and shine for all to see.

I want to leave a legacy.

"I thirst for God, the living God. When can I come stand before him?"
Psalm 42:2

No comments:

Post a Comment