Monday, June 7, 2010

the fresh start


I am a recent college graduate. I just received the most amazing graduation gift…a new car! Her name is Molly, which is short for Hot Tamale, because this car is HOTT! I’m in love with it! =)

I just got a gym membership at LifeTime Fitness and I have been working out almost every single day! I’m starting to watch what I eat and taking better care of myself.

Also, I’m currently redecorating my room, to create my own little place of silent retreat. So far, it looks great! I’m transforming everything around me.

This week I’m buying a new laptop and preparing myself to enter the real world. I’m updating my resume and putting together my portfolio, ready to put my best foot forward and keep walking.

new car, new me, new home, new path…all the components you need for a fresh start.

This is such an exciting place to be in life. All the options open to you and all you have to do is get out there and start makin’ moves! I’m ready! I’m thrilled to see where God takes me and how He will use me. I’m ecstatic to see who He will bring into my life and what ways He will grow me.

Every day is a blessing and I intend to live each day as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment