Friday, June 4, 2010

the life

Life is a journey, constantly changing and never what you expect. You are reminded of the past, confused about the present and scared of the future. Things you never thought would happen to you, end up happening. Memories are kept and cherished and it eases your heart to know you can always count on tomorrow, because tomorrow is a brand new day.

I’m 22 years old. In these 22 years of my life I have been through so much. Experiences I never thought I would have and instances where you say to yourself “this can’t be happening”. I have experienced pure joy and happiness. I have laughed till I cried and spent countless nights with people I love. I have also endured pain and hatred. Those moments that you feel lost, alone and as if nobody cares. I’ve been there...up and down, high and low, strong and weak. God has been my strength through everything!

I’m in my fourth year of college. I’m grateful that I made it this far, but it wasn’t easy to get here. Nobody can really prepare themselves for what life might throw your way, and the adventure is different for everyone.

No story, no chapter, is exactly the same. It is mysteriously beautiful. It is those times in life where you find yourself at a crossroad and you have to make the decision of which way to go. This decision could change everything.


"all you can do is play along at life and hope that sometimes you get it right."

No comments:

Post a Comment