Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings

Just when we think we figured things out, God throws us a curveball. 
So, we have to improvise. We find happiness in unexpected places. 
We find ourselves back to the things that matter the most. 
God has a funny way of doing that. 
Sometimes it just His way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong. 
 
I know, I'm exactly where I belong. God's timing is always perfect.


Stu and I  just arrived in New Jersey a few days ago and we are already falling in love with our surroundings. It has been an amazing journey thus far, and it is only the beginning. We are blessed that God has chosen us to make this journey. We pray that He will keep our hearts and minds focused on Him through out our future together. We are so solid in our love and commitment for each other and are excited to take these next steps hand-in-hand.


We have always said that we would bloom where ever we are planted…
and here we are laying the seeds.


Each day I feel stronger and every day more excited about what the future holds for us. With Stu's passion, excellence, and  ambition in what he does every day, I'm sure we will go far. He is the most amazing man I have ever met. He ALWAYS has a smile on his face and a positive attitude, no matter his circumstances. He always strives to be the best, never turns down an opportunity to learn something new,  and constantly looks for way to improve himself as a man of God, a soon-to-be husband, a pilot, and a friend. Can you tell I'm obsessed with this man? ;) Throughout our travels we have quickly come to realize that we must be able to count on each other, lean on each other, and balance each other. Which I think we do an excellent job of all the above. :)

Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life. 
I love where I am and I am blessed to be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment