Friday, March 11, 2011

the best mom in the whole world


To my Mother -


I love you so much! In a lifetime I will never find another person who will love me as unconditionally as you have. A mothers love is remarkable. And in a lifetime I will never be able to fully express to you how much your love has meant to me. It is because of you, I am who I am, and I am so much like you. :)


Thank you for believing in me. Thank you for your constant support. Thank you for your countless sacrifices. Thank you for your nurturing. Thank you for making all my dreams come true. Thank you for being the one person who can see through my smile and know I'm hurting. Thank you for putting up with my independent attitude, every -- "I can do it myself". Thank you for being there for every book report, every theater performance, every attempt to "try" something new (i.e. the flute, the piano, tap lesson, beauty pageants). Thank you for loving me even when I was being a brat (which, let be real…was hardly ever ;) ). Thank you for always having time to listen and words of wisdom when I need advice. Thank you for laughing with me so hard we start crying…and then we cry so long we end up laughing again. Thank you for being silly with me. Thank you for trusting me. Thank you for having faith in me to reach the stars and being there to catch me if I fell. Thank you for being there for me; to talk to about anything.Thank you for our good times and special memories that light up ever corner of my world. Thank you for keeping all my secrets. Thank you for being my best friend.


You have taught me so much. I'm so blessed to call you mine.




I love you Mom!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment