Wednesday, February 2, 2011

the start of something beautiful

Stu, my sweet boyfriend, and I have decided to take the next step in our relationship. We are moving our long distance relationship a little closer. We just want to be together and we are making it happen. I put in my 2 weeks at work, packed up some of my stuff, and said goodbye to my friends and family. Now I'm here in Altus, OK playing house with my boyfriend. :)

It is definitely the start of something beautiful. I love being able to see his face first thing when I wake up. I love being able to have breakfast together. I love running around town together. I love trying my hand at cooking and I love kissing him goodbye when he is heading out the door to work. I love this boy. I excited to begin this wonderful adventure together and see where it will take us.

ah...it's a beautiful life! let it begin!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you bf! Follow my blog crazy lady :) Glad things are working out for you so far! Miss you like crazy :(

    ReplyDelete