Sunday, January 9, 2011

the year of change

2011
the year of change

I seem to say this same statement every year, but this time I believe it will be the year of change on a whole other level of change. Last year was a great year, with so many wonderful things to be thankful for. 2010 brought with it many amazing blessings and memories. It also had its share of meaningful change, not only for me but also for the people in my life.

God has continued to do His work in me and through me and I know that this year His will for my life will be done. He has faithfully provided and guided me through good and the bad times in the past. He has shown me the light at the end of the tunnel when things seemed hopeless. He has assured me that I can trust him no matter what obstacles may come my way. He has used me to be a blessing to other people. He has spoken to me in the stillness of my heart and brought me a sense of peace. He has brought me unlimited joy and happiness. He has brought me to my knees to submit myself and bring me focus back to him. He has touched my soul and rejuvenated my spirit. He has shown me his miracles. And I have faith that He will do all these things again in the future.

Looking forward, I have big dreams for what is to come and only God can make these dreams come true. I have set my life in His hands, the most secure place I could ever hope to be. He is in control of all things and I graciously await His direction for the next big thing.


1 comment: