Thursday, March 25, 2010

the beginning of the blog



...so I'm starting a blog! I'm so bad at keeping up with these things, but I'm really going to try this time! Usually what happens is I get distracted and don't find time to write regularly and then I get frustrated that I'm so far behind on my life and eventually give up. But I'm really going to try and keep this fairly up-to-dated. It probably won't be on a daily basis because...I have a life, but I will try to keep it as consistent as possible. In this blog, All The Day, you will find stories and pictures that highlight the days of my life, hence the blog title. I will be including some (old & new) ‘random poems and thoughts’ - I just want to move them from paper to the computer so I can always have them. I will also be posting about my latest cooking experiments, fun adventures, life changes, and inspiring quotes or songs that I love.  :)
Enjoy!




k thanks,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment