Monday, July 25, 2011

the life

Whom have I in heaven but You?
I desire more than anything on earth.
My flesh and heart may fail, 
but God remains the strength of my heart;
He is mine forever.
Those who are far from You will perish;
for You destroy those who abandon You.
But as for me, how good it is to be near God!
I have made the Sovereign LORD my shelter, 
and I will tell everyone about the wonderful 
things You do. 

-Psalm 73:25-28

Life comes only from the Lord.
Through the Word of the Lord and from His Holy Spirit.

To live life completely, and to it's full potential,
 we need to be near the One who create it. 
The One who breathed the breath of life into us.

Our life is His.

When we live a life apart from God, 
we are not experiencing fullness. 
We are missing the wonderful things that God
wishes to show us.
We are not walking with Him.
We are not living to our full potential.
We are dead inside.

It is God's word, through The Bible, that can replenish our soul.
It is God's Holy Spirit that lives in us and gives us each day.

Without these, we are are not truly living. 

In order to experience life...we need to experience God, through Christ's love. 

It is only then, that we can begin to live. 
Shed the sin of the past and become a new creation.




No comments:

Post a Comment