Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the moment

I can't even explain it...

I felt alive.
I felt free.
I felt like I could fly.
I felt invincible.
I felt at peace.
I felt content.
I felt unstoppable.
I felt like a superhero.
I felt radiant.
I felt like all my dreams had just come true.
I felt pure joy.
I felt brand new.

It was the most amazing feeling ever! I cried huge tears of happiness. As the tears streamed down my face, they turned all the lights into fireworks, that splashed across the sky. The were highlighting my vision, making magic everywhere I looked, as far as the eye could see.

The world was glowing.

While I was driving in my car the music was soothing to my spirit. The wind blew and kissed my face and dried the tears to my cheeks. As I inhaled the breath of fresh air, I knew I was fully alive and for a moment everything made sense.

I will never forget that moment.