Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the best brother in the whole world

Casey (my sweet baby brother),

I love you with my whole heart, more than words could ever express. We are both very protective of each other and would do anything for each other. We have a very special and unique relationship. We have grown up a lot, separately, but also together. You have become one of my best friends and someone that I know I can always count on. You are someone who I can tell my secrets to (and you wont tell mom and dad lol!). I know that you would stand by my side through anything. You would go to battle for me any day and I would do the same for you. We can laugh hysterically about the stupidest stuff...we just get each other. Thank you for being my amazing bigger little brother :).

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment